• Home

After Receiving Document/Certificate from candidate we send to do Regional HRD attestation on it ..
Then we have to send the documents courier to MEA Department for (ministry of external affairs attestation) once the MEA legalization is completed then the MEA departments sends the document courier to the respective Embassy once the Attestation is completed in the Embassy the embassy will send the courier to our address after we receive the courier we will contact the client to return the document attested and legalized.